Something got me excited about the way Tony Robbins eloquently said that it’s only when contributing to society in some way that one feels of value; when one doesn’t, that’s the space of one’s demise.
How logical! When in the flow of creating and providing useful, relevant, meaningful solutions for others, there is a true sense of upliftment and joy. When the ever-diminishing circles of focus become self, fear, and scarcity, there is only implosion.
“It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live.” – Ethel Percy Andrus
In The One Minute Millionaire, Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen remind us that:
1. Givers get. Your generosity ensures your security (my explanation).
2. It all starts with a dream, so allow yourself to dream big (or “cast a wide net,” I say).
3. Everyone manifests. If you don’ t have what you want, ask yourself, “How did I create this?”
4. Abundance is your natural state.
5. You are your wealth. All that you need is a good idea and commitment to back it. The rest can be borrowed.
6. Your wealth is your freedom. The six great freedoms being money freedom, time freedom, relationship freedom, spiritual freedom, physical freedom, and the freedom to explore your genius.
If you haven’t read The One Minute Millionaire, run and find yourself a copy. The information in this book is communicated through a narrative – a great story that runs down the right-hand pages of the book – and, for those who are left-brained, a more factual approach races down the left-hand pages. It’s a read that’s hard to put down, whichever way you read. It talks about conscious, enlightened, generous wealth-making, and the six freedoms that result from stepping into your capacity to provide prosperously (my language).
In preparation for Matt Church’s “Millionaire Expert” two-day event in Sydney, one of the 53 declarations I wrote was: “Give to live: To earn the right to be here on the Earth plane and to continue to be abundant, give wholeheartedly and teach giving.” It is always in the giving of great value to others that fulfillment rests, as well as wealth on all levels.
Just in case you’re interested in a delicious definition of wealth, Deepak Chopra’s description resonates:
- the progressive realization of worthy goals
- the ability to love and have compassion
- good health
- meaningful, caring relationships
- the ability to get in touch with the creative power inside you
- the state of awareness in these tumbling times in which you find opportunities
Parallel processes need to be running in order to:
1. clarify your vision
2. work out your offering
3. master your state and your choices
4. get yourself into a congruent position, in which your desire aligns with your belief and your self-esteem, so that you can accept a worthy trade for your solution
Conscious action must align with unconscious backing. Physical power must be plugged in to subtle system navigation.
The efficient functioning of seven major, subtle, system processors that drive the physical creates results! In other words, for your contribution explosion to channel the river of receiving to flow back to you, it’s necessary to know how to clear, align, and vitalize your subtle energy system. If this is getting a little esoteric, relax. There’s a down-to-earth, “Lifting your Limits” plug-in on the horizon.
“Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”
– Anthony Robbins